Windows Media Encoder Desktop Experience Component Installed
To install the Windows Media Encoder Desktop Experience component by using the Windows Server 2008 Server Manager
- Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- In the left navigation pane, click Features, and then right click and select Add Features.
- On the Select Features pane, select the check box for Desktop Experience.
- Click Next from the Select Features pane, and then click Install at the Confirm Installations Selections pane.
- Click Close to leave the Add Features wizard.
- The server must be restarted for the changes to take effect.